Do you wish to have an extra income opportunity at your leisure?
Are you interested in a stress-less job where you earn ₦15,000 monthly on every 5 clients you provide for our services: Home Health & Social Care, Medical Tourism.
Are you a physician or nurse and can suggest our services to your client?
You also stand a better chance of winning any of our gifts such as: Gas Cooker, Electric Iron, Electric Kettle, Smartphones and many more during our quarterly Referral Sources GIFT AWARD.
Become a referral for THE EXCEL NURSING AGENCY Home Health Care & Medical Tourism Services and earn extra income and gift rewards.
How It Works
1. Inform your friends, family members, colleagues, patients, clients, loved ones of our services:
Home Health and Social Care: this entails caring for clients in the comfort of their homes. For Details visit Home Health Care Service
Medical Tourism Facilitator: we facilitate treatment and healthcare in our partnered hospitals abroad. For details visit Medical Tourism Facilitator Service.
2. After informing your referee follow up on them to partake in our services.
3. Keep close tab on your clients.
4. Frequent communication with our Agency to ensure we have your referrals.
5. Send your bank details after our Agency must have confirmed your clients and you get your pay immediately.
Potential Referral Sources
We build and maintain relationships with these companies and organizations.
- Hospitals-Discharge planners and Social Workers
- Home Health Companies
- Hospice Companies
- The Alzheimer’s Association
- Area Agency on Aging
- Non-profit groups of Senior Network and Caregivers Coalition
- All Senior Centers
- Your State Medicaid office and Board of Disabilities.
- Workers Comp. Attorneys
- Rehab Facilities
- Diaylsis Clinics
- Out Patient Facilities
- Doctors Offices, especially Geriatricians and GI/Endoscopy offices.
- Geriatric Care Managers
- Assisted Living Facilities and Nursing Homes
- DME companies
- Local Fire Departments and EMT services
- Some police departments have Senior Advocate Departments
- Your State’s Adult Protective Services department
- Adult Daycare Facilities-ones that do not offer home care services