Alzheimer’s Memory Loss and Aging
Alzheimer’s Memory Loss and Aging: This course describes the signs and symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease and how it affects the individual as well as friends and family. This is just one of a series Alzheimer’s courses in our Caregiver Program. If your loved one has Alzheimer’s this series will teach you a great deal about the disease and how to help your loved one.
There will be certificate issued at the end of this course.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 274
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self