FAQs ABOUT STUDYING IN BENIN REPUBLIC?
1. Why study in Benin Republic?
– It is a quite secure and relaxed country.
– It gives you great opportunity to learn alongside with different international students.
– It gives room for self development.
2. How do you choose the right University to study in?
It is quite important to make thorough research about accredited universities in Benin Republic as there are over 100 tertiary Institutions but quite few are accredited. The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research based in Cotonou accredits tertiary institutions which meet up with stipulated guidelines. If an Institution is accredited by this Ministry, be sure that you have a higher chance of having your certificate accepted in your home country because verification done to confirm accreditation by your home country’s Ministry of Education will yield positive feedback stating your certificate and school of graduation in Benin Republic is accredited, hence, the recognition. As a Nigerian, be sure to write to the Federal Ministry of Education to confirm the accreditation of your desired institution in Benin Republic. Please note that some institutions could be accredited but some courses not accredited for such school such as Medicine, Nursing and many more, so ensure your choice of course is accredited by the Benin Republic Government. Also, some institutions partner with some other foreign universities for some courses not accredited by the Benin Government, ensure you make your research to be such of the accreditation of those partnered institutions.
3. Why consult us (THE EXCEL EDU CONSULT: A SUBISIDIARY OF THE EXCEL NURSING AGENCY LIMITED, an EDUCATIONAL Consultancy Firm) in your quest of studying in Benin Republic?
Answer: we are one of the few experienced firm that have taken every detail into consideration such as choice of school, course of study, mode of study, affordable tuition, good accommodation facility, after school services, visas et al. We ensure the no-stress transition towards your career and academic advancement. We have proven evidences to show of our successful students ruling the world in their various sector and field of study today. Our successful Nigerian students have undergone the 1yr NYSC program towards their career progression as required by the Nigerian law towards such program. Our students have pursued further studies abroad in countries like Canada, USA, UK, Australia et al. Our students have gone further to add professional accolade such as ACCA, RN, inducted into the various Law schools, Pharmaceutical Boards in their various home countries.
We are the only and official South-West, Nigeria Educational Consultant for Serena University, hence, WE INVITE YOU TO APPLY WITH US TODAY!
4. How do I apply?
Answer: Kindly call the following numbers +234(0)7069741720, +234(0)8077578375 and other mobile numbers in our e-flyer or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Fill our application form which will be sent via email.
APPLICATION FEE: 15,000 CFA or 5,000 NAIRA for Nigerian students.
– Attach necessary supporting documents listed below.
– Allow 5 – 10 working days for processing.
– If application requirements are met successfully, We will send you our acceptance letter.
5. What are the admission requirements towards studying in Serena University?
– complete high school and o’level result and certificate such as WAEC, NECO.
For Nigerian applicants, 5 Olevel result at not more than two(2) sittings including Mathematics and English.
– birth certificate/age affidavit
– Intl Passport
– 8 passport photographs either e-copy or physical copy.
– Transcipt of previously graduated institution plus the above requirements.
6. When are the resumption periods?
Answer: January, May, September.
7. What is the tuition fee of Serena University?
DEPT OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES: 375,850Naira/session
DEPT OF SCIENCE/TECHNOLOGY, COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION, COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY: 418,600Naira/session
FOR NIGERIAN STUDENTS WITH OND, NCE, HND: 505,000Naira/session
8. When can I apply?
Answer: application is ongoing. APPLY NOW!
For more information, contact us: +234(0)7069741720 or send us an email: email@example.com.
Follow us on Facebook, like and share this post.
Our referral bonus system is still in place, become a referral source today; visit our website www.theexcelnursingagency.org for more information and earn moreSERENA UNIVERSITY APP FORM