We provide a range of health and social care services in the comfort of client’s home. Whether a person is being treated for any illness, recovering from them or has advanced diseases, home care can be a preferred option for quality and holistic health care. Through our Home Care Service, your or your loved ones receive professional service in a stylish and trendy manner right in the comfort of your home.
Our home care service is managed by group of seasoned health and customer service professionals committed into meeting your needs in the most appropriate way as you desire. Our caregivers including highly experienced nurses, therapist, doctors nurses are well trained and carefully vetted ensuring you have caregivers you can trust.
We assist you make the best decision in management of you/your loved ones health/wellness/disease state and we are very passionate to provide care tailored to meet your exact needs and as you want them.
Our services include but not limited to:
- Individuals with chronic/terminal illness such as hypertension, cancer etc.
- Individuals recovering from major illnesses such as stroke, diabetes.
- Individuals returning home after surgeries or requiring rehabilitation such as post operative hip replacement etc.
- Individuals with various mental health conditions.
- Individuals with various sensory disabilities such as visual impairment, hearing loss etc.
Our services are tailored to care for the elderly, children, young adults and anyone who requires home care.
These service is provided by our registered nurse with wealth of home care and clinical experience. They are passionate ensuring your needs are met in a trendy manner
Our Nurses duties include but not limited to:
Vaccination: home vaccination against different diseases
Post operative care: Post operative care is critical, and includes everything from pain management and feeding to respiratory management and fluid management.
Urinary catheterization care: Our nurses can help you with urine catheterization care at home; be it catheter insertion, catheter removal or bladder wash.
Wound care/management: Did you know that the healing process of wound varies according to its types? Our nurses are experienced in handling post-operation surgical wounds, infected wounds and pressure sores.
Oxygen administration: Oxygen administration is required in both acute and chronic conditions like asthma, COPD et al. Our nurses are efficient in meeting your need in a honourable manner.
Medication administration: our nurses are trained to administer medications via different routes.
Our home care service is flexible covering Live-in, Live-out, Hourly shifts or your preferred customised quotes.
NURSING ASSISTANT/CARER/PERSONAL AIDE SERVICE
These services are provided by our nursing assistants/carers who are passionate about providing care to our clients in the comfort of their homes. They work collaboratively with our nurses ensuring your needs are met always.
Our nursing assistant duties include but not limited to:
- Assisting with personal care such as bathing, feeding etc.
- Monitoring of vital signs such as temperature, oxygen saturation etc.
- Shopping, meal preparation, maintaining home cleanliness etc.
- and many more.
MENTAL ILLNESS CARE
Mental illness is a condition that impacts a person’s thinking, feeling or mood and may affect his/her ability to relate to others and function on a daily basis.
Our care is aimed at caring for the affected client, rehabilitating them back to their normal health status and preventing its re-occurrence.
PHYSICAL & SENSORY DISABILITIES CARE
A physical disability is a limitation on a person’s physical functioning, mobility, dexterity or stamina. Other physical disabilities may include impairments which limit other facets of daily living, such as respiratory disorders, epilepsy and sleep disorders. Sensory disability simply means impairment of the sensory organs such as eye, ear etc.
Our care is aimed at rehabilitation and support for clients with disabilities.
Dementia is a chronic or persistent disorder of the mental processes caused by brain disease or injury and marked by memory disorders, personality changes and impaired reasoning.
Our dementia care is provided by our mental health and social services team aimed to support the elderly suffering from dementia in a holistic manner.
HOME DOCTOR CONSULTATION
Why wait to see a doctor, when there is a doctor waiting to see you? Our doctors are happy to consult with you right in the comfort of your home. they offer various services including General body check-ups, consultation of various diseases, post medical tourism check-ups and many more
HOME PHYSIOTHERAPY CARE
Whether it is a lingering back pain, a frozen shoulder, or sports injury that you are looking to recover from, you can now get treated in the comfort of your home, by our certified and experienced physiotherapists.
Our therapists (physical and occupational)provide services covering joint pains, sport injuries, post-operative rehabilitations, support with various illnesses such as cerebral palsy, stroke and many more.
WHY CHOOSE US
- We have a flexible mode of operation.
- We provide individualized home care service right in the comfort of your home.
- Our caregivers are highly skilled, reliable and honest maintaining their professional and organizational values.
- We provide regular feedback of our services/progress to your loved ones ensuring they are involved in your care.
- We arrange specialist consultation and treatments in the comfort of your home.
- We provide round the clock supervision of our caregivers.
- We are able to facilitate supply of medical devices such as wheel chairs etc ensuring you have everything to meet your care needs.
To request our service/free consultation, kindly fill the form below or speak with us on +2347035413984, via email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our Customer satisfaction team will reach out to you within 24hours of receiving your request.